Blue Skies Flight Club Management System (FMS)
Blue Skies is designed to keep aircraft and pilots flying. It is a computerized Flight School Pilot Log and Aircaft Log with powerful backup capabilities for peace-of-mind.
As pilots enter their time into the flight club's master log, the club's aircraft maintenance schedule is updated and reports well in advance of required maintenance. This ensures the pilot hours and experience are regularly and correctly recorded as well as having the maximum up-time for the aircraft fleet.
The databases comply with FAA's record-keeping requirements for aircraft owners and aviation maintenance technicians.
- Tracking of an unlimited number of pilots and aircraft
- Easy pilot detail entry from his/her log book
- Designed to keep records of entire aircraft in order
- Engine inspections, tests, repairs, alterations, ADs, service bulletins
- Equipment additions, removals and exchanges
- Propeller hub and blade inspections, repairs and alterations, ADs, and factory bulletins
- Avionics equipment VOR accuracy, transponder and ELT checks
- Avionics equipment AD and SB compliance and maintenance records
- Stores aircraft configurations based on tail numbers
- Replicate trip for frequent repeat trips
- Careful space-saving compressed backup to ensure valuable data is protected
- Signature at bottom of report
- Built-in error-checking
- Complete database of airports