Verazity DGPS Receiver
Tracker Technologies Verazity DGPS receiver continually searches and assesses all available channels and
automatically locks onto the closest station, providing hands-free, automatic DGPS
operation with all differential-ready GPS receivers. With automatic station searching, exceptional receiver sensitivity,
impulse noise rejection, and adjacent channel rejection, Verazity delivers unmatched DGPS performance.
After decoding, the RTCM SC104 message is checked against previous messages to ensure that it has been correctly decoded.
This unique feature ensures the GPS unit only receives the correct DGPS messages.
A separate H-field magnetic loop orthogonal pair antenna is available for low noise reception of these VLF signals.
Antenna grounding is not required.
- Provides real-time correction to GPS receivers for sub 5-metre locational accuracy
- Automatically detects, selects and decodes USCG, CCG, and IALA beacon stations
- Selects nearest DGPS station (highest accuracy), before best signal
- Receives and processes 200bps, 100bps and 50bps RTCM SC104 messages
- Receives, processes and indicates DGPS station out-of-tolerance and alarm conditions
- Receives and processes NMEA-0183 messages from GPS receiver
- Alerts user if insufficient satellites for accurate fix
- 10-16VDC 35mA
- Powers down after decoding
- Similar size to OEM GPS module
- Receiver Sensitivity better than 10uV
- Receiver Input Noise 3nV/Hz1/2
- Frequency Band 285kHz to 325 kHz, 1kHz steps
- Output SC104 serial ASCII @ 4800 or 9600 baud
- System output is NAD 83 Coordinate System (NOT WGS-84)
- Optional optimized antenna system